My name is Elad Malki and I’m a software developer at HP Software IL. This is the first post of my first blog, which will be mostly dealing with WPF.
Now that Expression Blend 3.0 Preview is out, it is time to update my list of WPF dev tools:
- KAXAML – A XAML Parser for quick visualization of the basic built-in WPF UI elements
- Reflector+BAML Viewer add-in – An Add-in for the reflector that loads BAML from an assembly and display it XAML Syntax
- Pistachio – A WPF Resource Visualizer for identifying non-usable resources
- Expression Blend 3.0 Preview - The WPF & Silverlight(3.0 !) Graphical Design tool
- Snoop & Mole – Visual Tree Explorer – Snoop is a standalone app, while mole is a VS debugger visualizer (I just use snoop actually…)
- WPF Perf tools – A Performance Profiling tool suite for WPF
You can find some additional tools here: http://wpf-resources.com/wpftools.aspx If you know about other useful tools, please share !